Constructed of M-42 8% cobalt high-speed steel for super abrasive resistance in tough metals. Bits have a 135 deg split point which reduces feed pressure for easier penetration. Includes (2) 1/16 in, (2) 5/64 in, 3/32 in, (2) 7/64 in, 1/8 in, (2) 9/64 in, 5/32 in, 3/16 in, 7/32 in, 1/4 in, 5/16 in, 3/8 in and (1) rubber-sided case with sliding latch for added security.
- Constructed of M-42 8% cobalt high-speed steel for super abrasive resistance in tough metals
- 135 deg split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening
- Durable rubber-sided case for added impact resistance
- Sliding latch design provides added security
- Available with a variety of drill bit types and piece count configurations
- Includes an IRWIN Pro set case made of durable molded ABS resin, so it can hold up to anything the jobsite throws at it